GroupLink GOLD 2021 Early-Adopter Pricing
Thank you for being a GroupLink Customer. We invite you to consider becoming a GroupLink GOLD customer. (See “Details” section below.)
GroupLink GOLD gives you many benefits as a VIP customer – at a fraction of the list price (see price matrix below). Also, by joining by 22 December 2021 you will receive in greater benefits. With GOLD you’ll get unlimited use of:
- ITSM Self-Service portal & e-workflow (ITSM-SSP)
- Bar-code scanning of Asset (and other) ID within the iPhone or Android eHD app
- Discount on professional services and on additional eHD subscription licenses
You’ll also receive other ITSM collaboration and strategy CXO-level support. The productivity gains you’ll make in using the consultation and ITSM benefits will result in large efficiencies and savings for you.
GroupLink GOLD Subscription Price Matrix
GENERAL AGREEMENT – While this confidential agreement is active, GroupLink Corporation and the customer agree to enter into a long-term customer and vendor relationship as follows, which does not override existing product License Agreement or purchase terms:
Customer does the following:
- Agrees to become an available “Reference Site” for GroupLink and applicable products.
- This involves responding to several phone and/or email inquiries coming from potential GroupLink customers throughout each year – Averaging an estimated 6-12 per year.
- This also involves a joint Customer/GroupLink press release; and providing ongoing reference quotes from Customer CXO-level (estimated 1-2 per year) which GroupLink uses on its website, blog posts, official correspondence or in Press Releases and other print and e-media.
- Agrees to the payment amount, under cloud hosting terms, and terms outlined in current licensing status, as well as the discounted annual GroupLink GOLD participation in the Quote # referenced above.
- Agrees to two 15-30 minute Executive-level technology reviews per year (e.g., ITSM and/or eWorkflow and/or vertical tech [for example, EdTech or GovTech, etc.] reviews) between GroupLink and Customer CXO-level people. 1st review is with GOLD initiation. Next reviews are pre-scheduled six months apart.
GroupLink does the following:
- Continues to provide the agreed GroupLink (e.g., everything HelpDesk™ and/or other) and integrated 3rd Party & ITSM suite module product licenses as outlined in current & future cloud-hosted licensing terms. Continues to provide general-purpose enhancements to the various GroupLink products & ITSM modules, per Customer’s & GroupLink’s jointly-agreed specification development and licensing participation.
…plus does the following extra:
- Provides GOLD standard product support response to Customer’s support requests with, at a minimum, the same level of responsiveness as is provided for GroupLink’s VIP account standard support.
- Provides unlimited-user annual GOLD subscription status for the Self-Service Portal module of eHD, and for Barcode Scanning in the eHD app (iOS and/or Android app versions).
- Allows a 20% first-year subscription discount off the GOLD price for additional eHD Technician licenses.
- Provides up to 2 hrs professional services/yr (e.g., configuration, training, etc. – does not carry-over yr-to-yr). Additional professional services (priced at $1,495 for each 5-hr block) discounted to $999 per 5-hr block.
- Provides this Customer the opportunity to participate in beta testing and other similar “VIP account” kinds of opportunities for these and related products and modules.
Be a VIP GroupLink customer now!
Contact us so we can discuss how your organization can benefit from GroupLink GOLD.