New eHD Benefits, Opportunities & Pricing Information
Effective after 31 May 2023, eHD subscriptions, licenses and pricing includes all the following benefits. For existing subscription customers and for legacy-pricing customers this reflects a multi-fold increase in enterprise system eWorkflow and productivity potential and a modest increase* from previous years in annual upgrade protection and support (“UPG”) or subscription cost.
For new license subscriptions with terms on or after 31 May 2023, and for legacy license / subscription renewals pertaining to on or after that date, the eHD license includes the following newly-added benefits†…
- Asset Tracking
- Auto Assignment of Incident Tickets
- Barcode Scanning using the mobile apps†
- Business Process Automation for Incident Management / Service Desk Using Ticket Templates and/or eWorkflow
- Cross Department & Cross Platform Service Desk, Self-Service† and Service Catalog†
- Dashboards display of Business Intelligence
- Directory Integration
- Email and Calendar Integration
- Enterprise Self-Service† and Enterprise Service Catalog† forms and backend architecture†
- eWorkflow architecture and features added for Enterprise Self-Service and Enterprise Service Catalog features†
- Fully Customizable Ticket Screen View
- Group categorization and security for multi-department Service Desk, SACM-AT†, Self-Service† and Service Catalog†
- Internationalization and Localization
- iPhone® and Android™ native apps
- ITSM Consultation† Services‡ for Service Desk, SACM-AT†, Enterprise Self-Service† and Enterprise Service Catalog† design and strategy
- ITSM based Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) features†
- Mass Ticket Updates
- Reporting with True Business Intelligence for Service Desk, Self-Service† and Service Catalog†
- Scheduled Automatic Reports for Service Desk, Self-Service† and Service Catalog†
- Self-Help Knowledgebase for SACM-AT, Service Desk, Self-Service† and Service Catalog†
- Surveys for End-User feedback
- Ticket Escalation and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with the Scheduler for Service Desk, Self-Service† and Service Catalog†
- Unlimited End Users for SACM-AT, Service Desk, Self-Service† and Service Catalog†
- World Class Customer Service
* This is a modest increase for legacy customers, at approximately a 15% increase. The accompanying benefits represent a multi-fold increase in enterprise system eWorkflow and productivity potential. Benefits also include powerful training & Consultation Services‡ to help customers realize the many opportunities for productivity gains.
† eHD features marked with this symbol (†) were, prior to 1 June ’22, priced as an additional feature cost.
‡ These included Consultation Services cover up to one hour total of no-extra-charge consultation per customer account per renewal year. Also included is a 30% discount (from standard GroupLink professional services pricing) for additional pre-paid 5+ hour blocks of Consultation Services per year.
Enterprise Service Catalog (ESC)
(Click here to request your PILOT discussion)
GroupLink Enterprise Self-Service Portal (SSP) module, released early 2021, enables eWorkflow for self-service requests and incidents as well as AI-level data collection and tracking for analytic community-related forecasting.
Examples of providing self-service support access include providing various kinds of support pages or support request forms on the website for:
City, county and state organizations
Citizens, elected officials, vendors and staff can submit details of their support needs in user-friendly forms.
K-12 district, university, college and campus organizations
Students, parents, faculty vendors and staff can submit self-service requests.
Other businesses and organizations
Employees, vendors and customers can submit self-service requests.
Just a few of the many benefits of the Enterprise Self-Service module include:
SSP request workflows allow for ongoing delegation, routing, accountability and resolution with the relevant department or person.
Various requestor users of the SSP can quickly submit details of their requests using nested dropdown categories and options.
Statistical & Historical Accuracy
Because all data about service requests are consistent, statistical and historical accuracy is ensured.
Performance metrics and related safeguards built within the eWorkflow features of the system (promoting accountability, SLA and audit integrity) make it possible to commend and incentivize responsiveness to service requests
Audit & Analytical Tracking
Data from requests and resolutions are collated for
department managers to combine, segment, filter and sort, allowing them to discern trends, anticipate problems, make corrections, enforce accountability, ensure safety and justify investments which strengthen their department and their team’s mission.
The SSP system is built on a secure platform with latest generation authentication and security protocols.
Requests can be escalated to achieve higher visibility and faster resolution.
All data received of similar request-types is uniform in form, disposition, resolution and auditability.
Highlight on Best Performers
The eWorkflow dashboard tools can be used to highlight the best performers giving graphical alerts to managers to recognize high-achievers.
As workflow routing and resolution take place, those involved can provide internal and/or requestor-visible comments while providing ongoing emailed feedback to the requestor.
Self-service forms are very easy to create and to fill-out.
Streamlined workflows make it possible for clear and consistent receiving and routing of service requests.
Alerts & Notifications
Responsiveness can be improved by use of alerts and notifications.
Every person who has accountability for responsiveness, quality and safety can benefit by using the Enterprise Self-Service module and can by being in the eWorkflow routing stream of service responders and auditors. Hence, the Enterprise Self-Service module is also available as part of a site license for GroupLink everything HelpDesk (eHD).
Please talk with your GroupLink Customer Success representative or fill out this form to learn about Enterprise Self-Service site license pricing, benefits, training and configuration.