- iOS® for iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch®
- Android™ devices using ActiveSync® for email and PIM synchronization
- Windows® Mobile 6.5
- Windows Phone 7
- HP®/Palm® webOS
- Select Symbian™ Series 60 Nokia® devices*
- Works with all types of cellular or Wi-Fi data networks
- All device communications are encrypted using SSL 1024 bit encryption
- Compatible with NitroDesk’s TouchDown™ for Android
- Requires a client application for BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and
- Android devices, which is available at no charge from Apple® App Store, and Android Market™ application portals
- User and device authentication for all device platforms
- Security and device management functionality will vary by device platform
- Device Location capability will vary by device platform
- Mix and match up to 50 various wireless devices
- Dashboard for Centralized Management and Monitoring
- Self service portal for individual users to manage their device
- Management regardless of corporate or individual owned devices
*Clients for these devices are in development. Devices will be supported with limited GroupLinkMDM functionality.
Recent Blog Posts
Request a Free Trial!
This trial includes a free 30 day trial of GroupLinkMDM, which can be converted to a full production version at the end of the trial. Your information is confidential and will not be shared or sold. No credit card required!