Family and Community Members’ Perspective
The District and School Administrators strive to develop responsible Citizens by engaging parents and community councils to support student achievement.
- The District and School Administrators get easy-to-use tools to inform family members and/or community council members (e.g. Social Services, Health Services, Law enforcement, ets.) as needed, about the status of positive or concerning behavioral issues and to enlist their support in proactive actions to decrease negative behaviors and to increase student achievement. All stakeholders get tools that facilitate timely communication and collaboration between community members involved with interventions.
- Reports from the principal’s office can further benefit a community resource, regarding certain students or behaviors
- Reports from the principal’s office can further benefit a teacher, regarding certain classes, students, or behaviors.
- Families and members of the Community are kept in the loop and/or included in collaboration (cc’d, as needed) on certain referrals based on Principal’s office discretion. View how we include others by adding them to the CC or BC fields just like we would drafting an email.
- Interventions can be managed and responses can trigger follow-up with the people associated to the particular step in the process: parents, teachers, District personnel, community members… View how we add an update/comment and again, include others by adding them to the CC or BC fields just like we would drafting an email.
Also look how this can be done from other key perspectives: district administration, school administration and teachers.
Register to try it for free!
This online sandbox allows you to log into a fully functioning version of GroupLink for SafestSchools. This is a pre-populated instance that allows you to operate from either an administrators view or from the view of a user directly in your web browser. No download or installation required!